In this episode, I interviewSimon Høiberg, an active software engineer, founder, and YouTuber. Simon shares his strategies for balancing his roles as a creator and maker, and discusses the importance of incorporating personal experience into his content. He also delves into the power of intrinsic motivation and joy in entrepreneurship, and how he gamifies his life to prioritize these elements. The conversation touches on topics such as productivity, mental health, team management, and burnout prevention.
Join me and Simon for an insightful conversation on entrepreneurship, content creation, and personal growth. Be inspired by Simon's passion for empowering entrepreneurs, and learn how you can incorporate joy and intrinsic motivation into your own entrepreneurial journey.
The podcast episode: https://share.transistor.fm/s/05f2d837
The video: https://youtu.be/U0cUsvxHtn0
You'll find my weekly article on my blog: https://thebootstrappedfounder.com
My book Zero to Sold: https://zerotosold.com/
My book The Embedded Entrepreneur: https://embeddedentrepreneur.com/
My course Find Your Following: https://findyourfollowing.com
- (00:00) - On not burning out
- (04:53) - Coding mindset for entrepreneurs
- (09:38) - How to pick the right social media management tool.
- (14:14) - THe power of community
- (21:18) - What does a good lifetime deal look like?
- (24:53) - Allow customers to leave your product.
- (31:58) - The funnel and the web.
- (37:24) - Sharing your journey and success.
- (42:07) - How long does it take to build a youtube channel?
- (45:38) - A day in the life of an entrepreneur without burning out.
- (50:52) - The importance of having an empty calendar.
Creators and Guests
Empowering founders with kindness. Building in Public. Sold my SaaS FeedbackPanda for life-changing $ in 2019, now sharing my journey & what I learned.